There is no statewide licensing for the General Contractor or Residential Contractor. However, it is possible to work as a contractor by registering with the state. Besides basic information, you will need to show proof of Worker's Compensation Insurance and $300,000 in Liability Insurance. Annual fee is $25.00

To Register:

Idaho Bureau of Occupational Licenses 1109 Main Street, Suite 220 Boise, ID 83702-5642 phone: (208) 334-3233 fax: (208) 334-3945

Request information on this class

Select your course
by clicking below...

*Idaho General Contractor
*Idaho Plumbing Contractor

Choose another state

Schedule Info:
Instruction for this course, if available, is given on a private and/or home-study basis. Please contact us for more information.

View complete schedule

Who else do I need to contact?